Generated: May 26, 2017
|Abstract:||A push button connection for an injection device comprising a push button (10) and a driving part (20). The two parts of the push button connection are mounted to each other and is relatively rotatable to each other. In order to minimize the friction occurring between the push button and the driving part when relatively rotated forces are transmitted via a pivot bearing (18, 22). In order also to minimize the effect of forces appearing dislocated from the center line a number of radial bearings (13, 23; 14, 25) having a little friction diameter is provided.|
|Inventor(s):||Hansen; Torben Stroem (Copenhagen V, DK), Wielandt; Jakob Oest (Copenhagen N, DK), Groth; Lars Moerch (Fredensborg, DK)|
|Assignee:||Novo Nordisk A/S (Bagsvaerd, DK)|
1. A push button connection for an injection device comprising: a push button mountable on a driving part being rotatable relatively to the push button and which push
button further comprises a bore with a bottom surface and which bore surrounds a protrusion on the driving part which protrusion has a top surface and wherein a pivot bearing is formed between the bottom surface and the top surface, wherein when a user
presses on the push button the force is directed toward the driving part and wherein the driving part rotates relative to the push button.
2. A push button connection according to claim 1, in which at least one radial bearing between the push button and the driving part is provided.
3. A push button connection according to claim 2, in which an upper radial bearing is provided at a top part of the protrusion and a lower radial bearing is provided at the bottom of the protrusion.
4. A push button connection according to claim 3, in which the top part of the protrusion accommodating the upper radial bearing has a diameter smaller than the diameter of the remaining part of the protrusion.
5. A push button connection according to claim 1, in which the push button is manufactured from a polymeric material being softer than the material from which the driving part is manufactured.
6. A push button connection according to claim 1, in which the protrusion is provided with an extending rim mating with a track provided in the push button.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.