Claims for Patent: 8,685,957
✉ Email this page to a colleague
« Back to Dashboard
▶ Start for $100
Remove trial restrictions
Summary for Patent: 8,685,957
|Title:||Tazobactam arginine compositions|
|Abstract:||This disclosure provides compositions containing solid forms of tazobactam arginine, and methods of manufacturing and using these compositions.|
|Inventor(s):||Lai; Jan-Ji (Westborough, MA), Gu; Jian-Qiao (Lexington, MA), Pathare; Pradip M. (Lexington, MA), Jurkauskas; Valdas (Cambridge, MA), Terracciano; Joseph (Concord, MA), Damour; Nicole Miller (Belmost, MA)|
|Assignee:||Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Lexington, MA)|
1. A method for the treatment of bacterial infections in a mammal, comprising administering to said mammal a therapeutically effective amount of a pharmaceutical
composition comprising tazobactam arginine polymorph Ia.
2. The method of claim 1 wherein the mammal is human.
3. A method for the treatment of bacterial infections in a mammal, comprising administering to said mammal a therapeutically effective amount of a pharmaceutical composition comprising a beta-lactam compound and tazobactam arginine polymorph Ia.
4. The method of claim 3 wherein the mammal is a human.
5. A pharmaceutical composition comprising tazobactam arginine polymorph Ia and one or more beta-lactam compounds, and a pharmaceutically acceptable carrier or diluent.
6. A pharmaceutical composition prepared by a method comprising the step of combining tazobactam arginine polymorph Ia and a beta-lactam compound.
Make Better Decisions: Try a trial or see plans & pricing
Serving leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.