Upgrade to enjoy subscriber-only features like email alerts and data export. See the Plans and Pricing
|Title:||Compositions and polymer fabrics treated with the same|
|Abstract:||The invention relates to a composition mixture comprising (i) at least one ester-acid, ester-salt or mixtures thereof and (ii) at least one amidic-acid, amidic-salt or mixtures thereof a polymer fabrics treated with the same. The treated polymer fabrics have improved wicking/wetting characteristics. The treated polymer fabrics maintain these characteristics upon repeated exposure to aqueous fluids.|
|Inventor(s):||Lal; Kasturi (Willoughby, OH)|
1. An article, comprising: (A) a polymer fabric treated with (B) a composition comprising a mixture of (i) at least one ester-acid, ester-salt or mixtures thereof and (ii) at least one
amidic-acid, amidic-salt or mixtures thereof.
2. The article of claim 1, wherein the polymer fabric is non-woven.
3. The article of claim 1, wherein the polymer of the polymer fabric is polypropylene.
4. The article of claim 1, wherein the composition treating said fabric comprises a mixture of (i) at least one reaction product of a hydrocarbyl-substituted succinic acylating agent and a hydroxy compound, wherein the reaction product is an ester-acid, ester-salt or mixture thereof, and (ii) at least one reaction product of a hydrocarbyl-substituted succinic acylating agent with an amine selected from the group consisting of a secondary amine, an amine-terminated polyoxyalkylene and tertiary alkyl primary amine, wherein the reaction product is an amidic-acid, amidic-salt or mixtures thereof.
5. A diaper containing article of claim 1.
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verifification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.