DrugPatentWatch Database Preview» See Plans and Pricing
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 7,884,196
|Title:||Vaccine composition comprising methylated DNA and immunomodulatory motifs|
|Abstract:||The present invention relates generally to compositions and methods using mammalian, dsDNA (Double Stranded Deoxyribonucleic Acid) vaccination for the induction and maintenance of regulator suppressor T cells resulting in suppression of non infectious, and post infectious, inflammatory, allergic, auto-immune, vasculitic, certain degenerative vascular, and graft versus host diseases, with or without the use of IL-10, and with or without the use or TGF.beta., with or without the use of anti-IL 6 receptor antibody, anti TNF antibody and or Plasmapheresis, IVIG, Corticosteroids, Methotrexate, Bromocriptine, and or vitamin D analogues.|
|Inventor(s):||Lawless; Oliver (Highland, MD)|
|Assignee:||Lawless; Oliver (Olney, MD)|
|Patent Claims:||1. A vaccine composition for treating inflammatory, non infectious and/or post infectious,
allergic, autoimmune, vasculitic, degenerative vascular, host v graft, graft v host diseases, Alzheimer's Disease, and amyloidosis comprising: a suppressor-regulator T cell activating amount of a synthetic, methylated DNA sequence of about 10 k to about
50 k Daltons, containing at least one SEQ ID NO 1 sequence and at least one SEQ ID NO 2 sequence.
2. The vaccine composition, according to claim 1, wherein said DNA is double-stranded.
3. The vaccine composition, according to claim 1, further comprising at least one agent selected from the group consisting of cytokines, antibodies, anti-TNF.alpha. biologics, and immunosuppressive agents.
4. The vaccine composition, according to claim 3, wherein said cytokine is chosen from the group consisting of IL-10 and TGF.beta.
5. The vaccine composition, according to claim 3, wherein said anti-TNF.alpha. biologics are chosen from the group consisting of Etanercept/Enbrel, Infliximab/Remicade, and Humira.
6. The vaccine composition, according to claim 3, wherein said immunosuppressive agent is chosen from the group consisting of Corticosteroids, Methotrexate, Bromocriptine, Immuran Cellcept, and vitamin D analogues.
7. A vaccine comprising: a suppressor-regulator T cell activating amount of a synthetic DNA molecule, said DNA molecule further comprising: At least one methylated region; at least one SEQ ID NO 1 sequence; and at least one SEQ ID NO 2 sequence.
|Applicant||Tradename||Biologic Ingredient||Dosage Form||BLA||Number||Approval Date||Patent No.||Assignee||Estimated Patent Expiration||Status||Orphan||Source|
|Centocor Inc||REMICADE||infliximab||VIAL||103772||001||1998-08-24||Start Trial||Lawless; Oliver (Olney, MD)||2024-10-06||RX||Orphan||search|
|Immunex||ENBREL||etanercept||VIAL; SUBCUTANEOUS||103795||001||1998-11-02||Start Trial||Lawless; Oliver (Olney, MD)||2024-10-06||RX||Orphan||search|
|Immunex||ENBREL||etanercept||SYRINGE||103795||002||1998-11-02||Start Trial||Lawless; Oliver (Olney, MD)||2024-10-06||RX||Orphan||search|
|Abbvie Inc||HUMIRA||adalimumab||SYRINGE||125057||001||2002-12-31||Start Trial||Lawless; Oliver (Olney, MD)||2024-10-06||RX||search|
|>Applicant||>Tradename||>Biologic Ingredient||>Dosage Form||>BLA||>Number||>Approval Date||>Patent No.||>Assignee||>Estimated Patent Expiration||>Status||>Orphan||>Source|
Make Better Decisions: Try a trial or see plans & pricing
Serving leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.