DrugPatentWatch Database Preview➤ Get the DrugPatentWatch Daily Briefing
» See Plans and Pricing
« Back to Dashboard
Summary for Patent: 10,150,800
|Title:||EGFR-binding modular recognition domains|
|Abstract:||EGFR-binding modular recognition domains (MRDs) and complexes containing such MRDs linked to antibodies are described. The use of such MRDs and complexes are also described.|
|Inventor(s):||Roschke; Viktor (Bethesda, MD), Lafleur; David (Washington, DC), Hilbert; David M. (Bethesda, MD), Kiener; Peter (Potomac, MD)|
|Assignee:||Zyngenia, Inc. (Washington, DC)|
|Patent Claims:||1. A modular recognition domain (MRD) capable of binding an epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR), wherein the MRD comprises the amino acid sequence YAEHCRQFPSDWICTLLP
(SEQ ID NO: 3109).
2. A complex comprising the MRD of claim 1, wherein the MRD is fused to a heterologous protein.
3. The complex of claim 2, wherein the heterologous protein is an antibody.
4. The complex of claim 3, wherein the MRD and the antibody bind different targets.
5. The complex of claim 3, wherein the MRD and the antibody are operably linked by a linker.
6. The complex of claim 5, wherein the antibody binds EGFR.
7. The complex of claim 6, which further comprises an additional covalently bound MRD, wherein the additional covalently bound MRD binds Erb-B2 Receptor Tyrosine Kinase 3 (ErbB3) and comprises an amino acid sequence selected from the group consisting of SEQ ID NO:3499-4094.
8. A pharmaceutical composition comprising the complex of claim 6.
9. The complex of claim 6, wherein the antibody is cetuximab.
10. The complex of claim 9, which further comprises an additional covalently bound MRD, wherein the additional covalently bound MRD binds ErbB3 and comprises an amino acid sequence selected from the group consisting of SEQ ID NO:3499-4094.
11. A pharmaceutical composition comprising the complex of claim 9.
12. A complex comprising an antibody and an MRD, wherein the antibody is cetuximab and the MRD comprises the amino acid sequence YAEHCRQFPSDWICTLLP (SEQ ID NO: 3109).
13. A pharmaceutical composition comprising the complex of claim 12.
Summary for Patent: Start Trial
|PCT Filed||March 14, 2014||PCT Application Number:||PCT/US2014/029077|
|PCT Publication Date:||September 18, 2014||PCT Publication Number:||WO2014/144600|
|Applicant||Tradename||Biologic Ingredient||Dosage Form||BLA||Number||Approval Date||Patent No.||Assignee||Estimated Patent Expiration||Status||Orphan||Source|
|Imclone||ERBITUX||cetuximab||VIAL; INTRAVENOUS||125084||001||2004-06-18||Start Trial||Zyngenia, Inc. (Washington, DC)||2039-02-26||RX||Orphan||search|
|>Applicant||>Tradename||>Biologic Ingredient||>Dosage Form||>BLA||>Number||>Approval Date||>Patent No.||>Assignee||>Estimated Patent Expiration||>Status||>Orphan||>Source|
|Country||Patent Number||Estimated Expiration|
|South Africa||201507118||Start Trial|
|World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)||2014144600||Start Trial|
|United States of America||2016046678||Start Trial|
|Hong Kong||1222981||Start Trial|
|European Patent Office||2968541||Start Trial|
|>Country||>Patent Number||>Estimated Expiration|
Make Better Decisions: Try a trial or see plans & pricing
Serving leading biopharmaceutical companies globally:
Drugs may be covered by multiple patents or regulatory protections. All trademarks and applicant names are the property of their respective owners or licensors. Although great care is taken in the proper and correct provision of this service, thinkBiotech LLC does not accept any responsibility for possible consequences of errors or omissions in the provided data. The data presented herein is for information purposes only. There is no warranty that the data contained herein is error free. thinkBiotech performs no independent verification of facts as provided by public sources nor are attempts made to provide legal or investing advice. Any reliance on data provided herein is done solely at the discretion of the user. Users of this service are advised to seek professional advice and independent confirmation before considering acting on any of the provided information. thinkBiotech LLC reserves the right to amend, extend or withdraw any part or all of the offered service without notice.