Cart is empty
The Australia Drug Patent Inventor Report profiles Australian inventors who have been awarded pharmaceutical drug patents by the USPTO for FDA-approved drugs since 2000.
Using data on drugs approved since 2000, this report provides complete lists of:
- Top Inventors
- Which inventors were granted the most patents?
- Patents per Inventor
- Approved Drugs per Inventor
- Co-Inventors per Inventor
- Assignees per Inventor
- The patents awarded to each inventor
- The approved drugs protected by each inventor's patents
- The co-inventors listed on each inventor's patents
- The assignees listed on each inventor's patents
Preview the country inventor report
|Australia Drug Patent Inventor Report||117 Kb|